This isn't the best quality photo (a better quality one is coming later I promise), but I think you get the general idea of how my sculpture turned out. My original plan was to have a cage on the bottom half of the sculpture, to kind of encapsulate the "roots" of the sculpture, but unfortunately the seeds made my sculpture so heavy I would have needed much stronger materials! However, I came up with an alternate design that I think portrays my idea and follows along with my theme of natural elements as well, so as you can see on the sculpture, I ended up wrapping the bottom in ivy! Fun fact, there is actually a wire cage under the ivy (which the ivy is woven through), but its a little squished looking.
Finally, I put a few more natural pops of color into the base, including some dandelions from outside, red berried from the bushes, and other wildflowers. The truth is, I was just kind of having fun with it, and I don't actually know what these flowers will look like in a couple days, but I guess I'll just have to wait and find out! Overall though, I'm so excited about finishing my first sculpture EVER, and I've actually really enjoyed this entire assignment. Sculpture was something I'd never really tried, and honestly never really thought I could successfully do, but I loved using unconventional materials and working on different aspects of art, such as how things look from all sides and angles (you don't have to worry about that as much with a painting!) I hope you like it too!